Tuesday, October 16, 2018

It’s Friday, But Sunday Is Coming

In a time of mourning, the best words to say is Scripture. Here are a few, with a video.

  • “In the world you will have trouble,” Jesus said. “But I have over Come the world.”
  • Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”
  • “In my Father’s house are many rooms, and I go to prepare a place for you,” Jesus said, “if it were not so I would have told”
  • “All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you. A little while, and you will see me no longer; and again a little while, and you will see me,” Jesus said.
  • Jesus said, “So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.”
  • An Angel said, ““Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” 

It’s Friday, But Sunday is Coiming!




No comments:

Post a Comment