Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Am The Least

Who am I, that God would love me?

Who am I, that God would sacrifice His Son?

Who am I, that the King of Heaven would bend so low?

Who am I, that the Creator would seek me out.

Who am I, that the Great I AM would even notice me? 


I am but dust that needs refashioned.

I am an enemy to the Holiness of God.

I am lost and wondering aimlessly.

I am pride that must be made low.

I am the least deserving of forgiveness.

I am sorrow to my mother's womb.

I am hostile to the ways of God.

I am servant of my fleshly desires.

I am far from the heavenly kingdom.

I am a sojourner on the wide path.

I am sin.


In Christ, I am redeemed.

In Christ, I am brought near.

In Christ, I am forgiven.

In Christ, I am adopted.

In Christ, I am sealed with promise.

In Christ, I am a son.

In Christ, I walk the narrow road.

In Christ, I have hope.

In Christ, I am a friend.

In Christ, I have joy.

In Christ, I am loved.

In Christ, I am recreated.

In Christ, I am the recipient of grace.

In Christ, I am the object of mercy.

In Christ, I am a member of a family.

In Christ, I am the bearer of the unsearchable riches of Christ.


I am the least who has been handed the responsibility of the most marvelous treasure of all time. It is not mine to hoard nor squander. 


I am the least given a stewardship to dispense the riches of God's grace to all who will listen. 


I am the least who has received more than he deserves and compelled to speak what must be spoken. 


I am the least who has been lifted up on the wings of God's grace for a greater purpose then I could ever imagine. 


I am the least who stands in the power of the Most High to serve those, who like me, are unworthy of this gift. 


I am the least who willingly serves my God and savior, The Lord Jesus Christ.


I am Just Saying....


Eph. 3:8 "To me, though I am the very least of all the saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ,"



No comments:

Post a Comment